No butter or oil, in this bundt cake! This banana bundt cake, is moist and very tasty!
No icing, or frosting is needed! Just a nice dusting, of powdered sugar.
Use your ripe bananas, to make this banana bundt cake!
Instead of banana bread, make this moist bundt cake! Made without any oil, or butter. Sounds crazy, right? Cream cheese, takes the place of the butter or oil. Only 4 ounces of cream cheese, is used. I used the regular cream cheese, not the fat free one. The rest of the ingredients, are very basic ones. You’ll need: ripe bananas, sugar, vanilla, cream cheese, milk, salt, baking powder, baking soda, flour and eggs. And that’s what you will need, to make this banana bundt cake.
Banana Bundt Cake – Makes 1 bundt cake
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk ( I used whole milk)
- pinch of salt
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (sifted) all-purpose flour
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Grab a bundt pan, and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set pan, aside. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened cream cheese and sugar. Add in the eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix until eggs and milk, are fully incorporated. Add the mashed bananas, to the mixture. Mix well. Time to add the dry ingredients: salt, baking powder, baking soda and flour. Stir them into the batter, making sure to mix well. Don’t over mix. Mix until, the flour is fully combined.
Step Two: Pour the batter into prepared, bundt pan. Srape out all the batter, with rubber spatula. Place in the preheated oven, and bake for 50 minutes. Allow to completely cool, for about 2 hours. (Don’t try to flip, while hot. It may fall apart.)
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016