Who needs the ice cream truck… When you can have all natural banana cream popsicles! Heavy cream, bananas, and sugar are all you need to make these! Simple, creamy, and perfect for summer!
Banana Cream Popsicles
These popsicles are a very pale, yellow color. That’s because there are no artificial dyes. Just 3 simple ingredients. I used bananas that were perfect eating bananas. I didn’t freeze the bananas for this recipe. I peeled them, sliced them, and tossed in the blender with heavy cream and sugar. The mixture will be thick. Like a banana milkshake. That’s OK, just spoon the mixture into the popsicle molds. Give the molds a gentle tap on the counter, to help remove some air bubbles.
We live out in farmland and don’t get visits from the ice cream truck. Our son hasn’t even noticed. He loves being the taste tester for all the popsicles! These made a great mid morning snack, after being in the garden.
Need more than 4 popsicles? Just double the recipe, and have enough molds to fill.
Banana Cream Popsicles – Makes 4 Popsicles
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
Step One: Peel and slice the bananas. Place in a blender. Pour in the heavy cream and sugar. Puree and blend until nice and smooth. Pour or spoon the blended mixture into popsicle molds. Gently tap the molds on the counter, to remove air bubbles. (As you can see in the pictures, I still had some air bubbles. It’s fine.) Place in the freezer, and freeze until frozen, or over-night. Enjoy!
To remove the popsicles from the molds: Run the molds under WARM (not Hot) water. Carefully twist and wiggle them out of the plastic molds.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016