Quick and easy banana honey pops! An easy and refreshing way to cool off this summer! Get the kids in the kitchen and whip up some of these banana honey pops for them! Made without any preservatives or food dyes. Just healthy ingredients.
Only made with 3 ingredients! You need bananas, honey and milk. Use your blender or food processor to blend up ingredients. Then pour into your Popsicle molds. That’s it! Nothing hard or complicated to make these.
Landon, pretty much made the banana honey pops, himself. He tasted the mixture and wanted to drink it all! If you like bananas and honey, you’ll like these. Just simple healthy ingredients, you can feel good about giving to the kids.
This recipe was able to fill five of our popsicle molds. The hardest part for Landon, was waiting for them to freeze. I recommend them freezing overnight.
You could give the kids one of these after breakfast, they would be so happy! Landon was so excited to try one, when he woke up. I told him after breakfast he can have one. He was jumping up and down with excitement!
When he helps make something he doesn’t forget and is eager to try it. That’s always a good reason to get the kids involved in the kitchen. They become excited to try things they helped out with.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- Mix all three ingredients in blender or food processor, until blended.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Make some banana honey pops today and smiles will be made!
If you need another way to use up your ripe bananas, try making these Chocolate cake mix banana donut holes!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016