Get ready to become addicted, to these easy treats! Birthday Rice Krispie Treats are so fun! No cake mix is needed, to make these delicious treats!
Birthday rice krispie treats, scream “Happy Birthday!”
You can easily surprise the “birthday boy” or “birthday girl”, with a batch of these! I made a batch, and literally ate half the pan. I couldn’t stay away from them. They were very marshmallow-y, sprinkle-y, and oh – so – delicious! Our son, Landon, decided he wanted to take these into school, for his birthday. His birthday is coming up, soon. I have no problem with that idea. An easy, no-bake treat, that packs up well. Great idea!
Birthday Rice Krispie Treats, are not just for “Birthdays”. These were so darn good!! I wanted to share them with friends. Over the weekend, we decided to visit some friends. We went up northern Michigan, to ride on the trails. I made a batch of these, right before we left. They come together so fast, I couldn’t resist. I used a biscuit cutter to cut out the circles.
Birthday Rice Krispies – Makes an 11×7 inch pan
- 1 ( 7 oz. ) jar of marshmallow creme
- 1/2 (10.5 oz) bag of mini marshmallows
- 2 Tablespoon butter or vegetable spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups rice krispie cereal
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sprinkles (save 1/4 cup for topping)
Step One: Lightly spray, an 11×7 inch baking dish, with cooking spray. Set aside, and keep within reach. Measure the cereal, into a large mixing bowl. In a large sauce pan, melt the butter or vegetable spread, over low heat. Pour in the entire jar of marshmallow creme, and half the bag of mini marshmallows. Stir, over a low heat. Continue to stir, until marshmallows and creme have become melted and pourable. Remove pan from heat, and turn off the stove.
Step Two: Add in the vanilla extract and white chocolate chips. Quickly stir together, and pour over the rice krispie cereal. Stir in 1/4 cup of sprinkles, and mix well. Be sure to coat all of the cereal, with marshmallow mixture. Scrape into prepared pan. Evenly, press down in the pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of sprinkles, over the top. Gently, press sprinkles down. Allow to cool. Enjoy!!
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016