3 ingredient bone broth dog treats are a nourishing snack for your dog! Bone broth is considered “liquid gold” for our bodies, and now you can share the benefits with your special pup.
Watch how simple these bone broth dog treats are to make, in this quick video.
Benefits of Bone Broth for dogs:
Bone broth is packed with protein, vitamins (like C, D, & K), calcium and much more. It will also help with joint care in dogs. Due to the gelatin, glucosamine, chondroitin, and other nutrients that have been extracted in the slow cooking process. So, when you make a batch of bone broth dog treats, you can guarantee that they will have a 100% all natural snack.
I make my own bone broth at home for myself, and the dogs. I don’t add onions, or garlic, which can make a dog sick. Be sure to check the ingredient list if you would prefer to buy bone broth from the grocery store. Here’s a link to my video showing how I make bone broth: EASY HOMEMADE BONE BROTH VIDEO
Bone Broth Dog Treats
- 1/2 cup bone broth
- 1/3 cup bone broth fat (coconut oil, or vegetable shortening can be used instead)
- 2 cups flour
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
Step Two: Combine the bone broth and bone broth fat(or shortening) in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds, or until melted. Add in the flour, and stir until a dough begins to form.
Step Three: Sprinkle flour on counter and roll the dough to about a 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out desired shapes (I used the rim of a plastic shot glass). Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes. Cool completely before giving to your dog.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016