These breakfast scramble dog treats are so good. You’ll be reaching for one!
To share or not to share..?
I have to admit… I did try one of these breakfast scramble dog treats. They smelled so good, when I took them out of the oven. You get to see little flecks of shredded cheese. With a light and flaky texture. Yeah.. they tasted really good. Our son, Landon, thought they were for us. He kept sneaking them and eating them, with the dogs trailing right behind him. They’re made with all natural, human ingredients. So, you really can eat these!
After sampling a treat. I’m very much tempted to create a similar version, for us. I would like to add seasonings, to make them taste even better. For now, these are for the dogs.
What’s in a batch of breakfast scramble dog treats?
To make a batch of these delicious treats, you’ll need: bacon grease, an egg, milk, shredded cheese, and flour. Pretty basic ingredients, that you may see in the mornings. Save the bacon grease from your weekend breakfast. These treats come together very fast. The dough turns out to be very soft and fluffy, great to work with.
Breakfast Scramble Dog Treats
- 1/4 cup bacon grease – room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the bacon grease, egg and milk. Sprinkle in the cheese, mix well. Stir in the flour. Combine until a dough forms. Flour the counter and roll out the dough. The dough should be very soft and easy to work with. Roll the dough to a 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out shapes and place on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Allow to fully cool before, giving to your dogs.
Get in the kitchen and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016