Butterscotch chips and chopped cashews, are a tasty combination! Such a simple biscotti recipe, with lots of flavor! A hint of cinnamon and butterscotch chips, peeking through each biscotti.
Bake these butterscotch cashew biscotti, for a loved one, today!
Surprise that butterscotch and cashew fan, with this easy biscotti recipe. You can quickly whip up a batch! These are perfect, for someone who doesn’t like chocolate. Don’t worry…If you do like chocolate, you’ll enjoy these biscotti,too. Biscotti are great to make, because you bake the whole batch at once. You form the dough into loaves and bake. Slice the loaves. Lay the slices on their sides and bake again. Flip them over. Bake, one last time. Allow them to cool.
My mother-in-law, couldn’t stop eating these. And.. she doesn’t even like cashews!
Black and white photo, just for fun.
Butterscotch Cashew Biscotti
- 4 Tablespoons softened butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Get out a large baking sheet, line with a non-stick cooking mat. Set aside. Cream the softened butter and sugar, until fluffy. Add in the eggs and mix. Make sure the eggs are fully combined. Mix in the salt, baking powder, cinnamon, flour, chopped cashews and butterscotch chips. Continue to mix, until a dough forms.
STEP TWO: Form the dough into two loaves. The loaves should be roughly 11 – 15 inches long and 3 – 4 inches wide. Leave plenty of space, in between the loaves They will puff up and spread out. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Once the 25 minutes is up, allow the loaves to cool enough, to handle. Slice the loaves into 3/4 inch slices(this can be done diagnally or straight across). Place cut biscotti’s on their sides and bake for 11 minutes. Flip them over and bake another 11 minutes. Allow to fully cool. Enjoy!
Get in the kitchen and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016