A thick, and buttery batter gets baked into scrumptious muffins. Delicious, and simple muffins, bursting with blueberry goodness!
Buttery Blueberry Muffins
I really enjoyed these muffins, and wanted to share the recipe. I kept grabbing a muffin to eat, throughout the day. I couldn’t stay away from them! They are very simple to whip up. With everyday ingredients, from your kitchen. These muffins are sweet, buttery, and made with lots of REAL blueberries. You’ll mix up a thick and delicious batter, studded with little blue gems.
I ate the whole batch of buttery blueberry muffins, by myself. And I will happily do it again.
I tried to grow blueberries in the garden this year, and they didn’t take. They were the only thing that didn’t grow in the garden. I will attempt to grow them again. I’m determined to grow blueberries!
Buttery Blueberry Muffins – Makes 12 muffins
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Step One: Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin, with non-stick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Add in the vanilla, and egg. Mix well. Stir in the salt, baking soda, baking powder, and flour. Gently, fold in the blueberries.
Step Two: Evenly, divide the batter into the 12 muffin tins. Bake in the preheated 400 F degree oven for 10 minutes. Turn heat down to 350 F degrees, and bake for 12 minutes, until golden.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016