Candy Cane Christmas Brownies are topped with creamy, melted white chocolate chips. Sprinkled with finely crushed candy canes, along with festive Christmas sprinkles!
Candy Cane Christmas Brownies
These brownies are so festive and delicious! I mean brownies… that’s already a win! The flavors are Christmas perfection. The fudge brownie mix, gets made over into an elegant looking treat. The soft fudge brownies have a creamy white chocolate shell, with a hint of peppermint. The finely crushed candy canes, pair nicely with the sweet white chocolate layer.
They travel well too! I would recommend, placing a sheet of parchment paper on top of brownie bars, before stacking. This will prevent the brownie bottoms, from sticking to the pretty white chocolate layer.
Candy Cane Christmas Brownies – Makes one 13 x 9 inch pan
- 1 box fudge brownie mix (family size – 13 x 9 pan)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons finely crushed candy canes
- Christmas sprinkles
Step One: Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan. Mix together the brownie mix, water, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Spread into prepared pan, and bake for about 25 minutes.
Step Two: Allow brownies to cool. Melt the 2 cups of white chocolate chips, in the microwave – in 30 second intervals, until melted. Spread the melted white chocolate chips over the cooled brownies. Slice brownies, while the white chocolate is still soft. Top with finely crushed candy canes, and Christmas sprinkles. Allow the white chocolate chips to set.
Note: For easier removal: Line your pan with foil, and grease the foil.
Cutting brownies: The white chocolate chips will firm up. Slice brownies while the white chocolate chips are still slightly melted. Once the white chocolate has firmed up, you can easily go back and re-cut previous slices.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016