These celebration granola bars will make you and the kids smile! They’re full of healthy-good for you ingredients! Packed with oats, wheat and barley cereal, and crispy rice cereal. Chocolate and sprinkles to jazz them up! Truly perfect for any kind of celebration!
Granola bars dipped in chocolate, are really popular in the stores these days. Why not make your own? These celebration granola bars are made in one bowl. Just dump all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, stir and pour into your 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes and dip into chocolate and top with fun sprinkles. I used the chocolate candy coating to dip these granola bars.
Holy cow! I took a huge bite out of that little guy! It was delicious! I had to stop taking pictures, so that I could finish eating it!
These celebration granola bars, pack up nicely. Would be great for a trip to the park. Kids always “need” a snack when at the park. They can refuel up with one of these. Bring extra to share, for sure! You could even bring these along, when hitting the bike trails. Stop under a nice shaded tree and pull these out for a quick snack.
Play-date? These celebration granola bars would be a huge hit on your next play-date!
Thinking of bringing in something a little healthier to work or school? Take a batch of these to share. Everyone can feel good about eating, one or two of these granola bars!
I started making these bars when Landon was about 1 1/2 years old. The chocolate dipped goodness just came to me recently. Chocolate and sprinkles can only make things better, to me at least.
Landon is full of smiles eating his celebration granola bar!
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup crunchy wheat and barley cereal (grape nuts)
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1 (14 oz) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz chocolate candy coating
- more sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with foil, lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine oats, cereals, and sprinkles, mix well. Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk into oat mixture. Stir everything together to coat with sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour into prepared pan and firmly press down evenly with the bottom of measuring cup. Be sure to really press down, or it will be crumbly when you try to remove cooled bars.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cool and cut into 2 in squares.
- Cut up the 8 oz of chocolate coating and place in microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 1 minute. Stir to make sure all chocolate is melted. If not melted, heat up in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Once melted, dip the granola bars in half way. Allow excess chocolate to drip off in bowl. Place on foil lined baking pan or non-stick mat.
- Quickly top with sprinkles before it sets. Allow to set up for 15 minutes.
- * Tip- use the bottom of a measuring cup to firmly press down the mixture in pan.
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016