Fresh juicy cherries, chopped frozen banana, creamy vanilla Greek yogurt, and a drizzle of honey! Makes for a healthy, and luscious popsicle. You only need 4 ingredients!
Our six year old son, Landon, gave these a thumbs up! Kids love popsicles!
These aren’t just for kids. You’ll like them, too!
Cherry Banana Greek Yogurt Popsicles.
Toss the cherries, frozen bananas, Greek yogurt, and honey into a blender. Blend, until all the ingredients reach a smooth consistency. You’ll end up with a soft pink color, without any dyes. Pour the mixture into your fun popsicle molds. Freeze and enjoy! Make extra, to keep in the freezer. When the kids need a cold treat to cool down, you have it ready to go. You can feel good about giving them these healthy popsicles!
>>> Great for teething babies, and toddlers! When Landon was at the teething age, I would give him homemade popsicles to gnaw on. With no added sugar, these will cool your little angel right down. (Just omit the honey, until they are over 1 year old.)
Happy Kids + Happy Mom + Happy Bodies = Big Smiles.
Grab that bag of fresh cherries, and let’s make popsicles!
** Want another Popsicle recipe, using cherries? Check out these Watermelon and Cherry Ice Pops – Made with 3 ingredients.
Cherry Banana Greek Yogurt Popsicles – Makes 4 popsicles
- 1 cup fresh pitted cherries (frozen is fine)
- 1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 1 Tablespoon honey
Step One: Set up the Popsicle molds, set aside. Place all the listed ingredients into blender: pitted cherries, Greek vanilla yogurt, sliced frozen banana, and honey (Omit for babies, under the age of 1 year old). Blend the ingredients until you get a smooth consistency. Pour into Popsicle molds. Place handles in the molds. Carefully, place filled molds into the freezer. Freeze over-night, or until completely frozen. Enjoy!
Note: Every Popsicle mold is different in size and shape. The final yield amount, will depend on your popsicle mold. The recipe can easily be doubled, if needed.
Get in the kitchen, and freeze up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016