These dog treats are exactly what the title says: chicken and egg noodle dog treats. Made with only 3 ingredients, chicken, egg noodles and an egg. That’s all you need to make these treats. A great way to to help clean left-overs in the fridge. That’s how I came up with these dog treats. I had some chicken that wasn’t going to get eaten and egg noodles. I’m all about eating left-overs, and didn’t want to just throw away those ingredients. Instead of tossing the chicken and egg noodles, I decided to puree them in the food processor. Added an egg and pulsed some more. Then a nice dough formed and I just went with it! The dogs loved them!
How easy is that? Fresh homemade chicken and egg noodle dog treats, made in your own kitchen! Plus, no long ingredient list and made with three real ingredients. These treats weren’t crunchy, they were a little chewy. I would store them in the refrigerator. The dogs didn’t care if the treats were cold. They scarfed the cold treats down so fast and just wanted more.
Chicken and Egg Noodle Dog Treats
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 egg
STEP ONE: Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. In a food processor, add the chicken and egg noodles. Pulse until nice and crumbly. Pour in the egg and pulse into a dough. Once a dough is formed, flour your work surface. Lightly, flour the top of dough. Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut out shapes. I used the rim of a shot glass. Place on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely before giving to your dog. Store any remaining treats in the refrigerator.
Get in the kitchen and bake up some memories! You dogs will be happy that you did!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016