The weather is cooling down and chicken soup, pops into your head to keep you warm. How about chicken soup dog treats? Yes! Bake some comforting dog treats, for your special four-legged friend. They smell delicious! I love baking for our dogs. They love getting the treats too!
Only five normal ingredients to bake these. Chicken broth, shredded carrots, an egg, chicken and flour. You’ll be able to see real chicken and carrot pieces in these dog treats. I’m sure your dog will not resist these chicken soup dog treats.
Our dogs couldn’t keep their paws off of these dog treats. That makes me happy, that they love the treats.
Remember to save one cup of left-over chicken and chicken skin. When you’re removing and scraping out the bits of chicken, set some aside. These treats come together really fast. Our treat jar is running empty, so that means I need to start baking some treats for our dogs.
CHICKEN SOUP DOG TREATS
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1 egg
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked left-over chicken and skin
- 2 1/2 cups flour
STEP ONE: Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Set out a large baking sheet. Grab a medium mixing bowl and whisk together the egg and chicken broth. Add the finely shredded carrots and chopped chicken. Mix well.
STEP TWO: Add the flour and mix into a dough. Once a dough is formed, flour your work surface. Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes and place on baking sheet. You can place them close to each other, they won’t rise. Re-roll any remaining pieces and finish cutting out shapes.
STEP THREE: Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes and get golden brown. Make sure they bake up nice and crunchy. Cool completely before giving to your dog.
Get in the kitchen and bake some natural and healthy dog treats!
Bake some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016