A simple chocolate biscotti recipe, to make in your own kitchen.
Grab a cup of coffee and let’s start dunking, these chocolate biscotti cookies!
Let’s sit down and take a break. You deserve it! So, make yourself a cup of coffee. Grab a couple of chocolate biscotti and enjoy the moment.
We ended up tackling a big project, over the weekend. About a month ago, my husband installed a new hearth, for our wood stove. The original hearth set up, was in the middle of our living area. We would constantly, run into the bricks and stub our toes. It needed to be moved. We decided to install a new set up, on the other side of the living room. The wood stove is more efficient and no more hurt toes. He did a great job! After the new hearth was built, we were left with the original chimney. Which was sitting in the middle of our living area. It was a huge, eye sore and needed to be removed. The chimney removal process, went a lot smoother than expected. We are so glad that it’s gone! I did take a biscotti break, so that helped!
I just want to grab that chocolate biscotti and dunk into that coffee!
- 4 Tablespoons softened butter
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cups all- purpose flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Get out a large baking sheet, line with a non-stick cooking mat. Set aside. Cream the softened butter and sugar, until fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla, mix together. Make sure the eggs are fully combined. Mix in the cocoa powder, both flours, baking powder and chocolate chips. Continue to mix, until a dough forms.
STEP TWO: Form the dough into two loaves. The loaves should be roughly 11 – 15 inches long and 3 – 4 inches wide. Leave plenty of space, in between the loaves They will puff up and spread out. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Once the 25 minutes is up, allow the loaves to cool enough to handle. Slice the loaves into 3/4 inch slices(this can be done diagnally or straight across). Place cut biscotti’s on their sides and bake for 11 minutes. Flip them over and bake another 11 minutes. Allow to fully cool. Enjoy!
Get in the kitchen and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016