Easily, turn your box of cake mix into these delicious cream cheese cake batter bars! Creating the perfect treat for cake batter fans!
Cream Cheese Cake Batter Bars
How fun do these bars look? They are very easy to make, and require no butter, or eggs. They can satisfy any sweet tooth – including non-chocolate fans. The white chocolate chips get caramelized in the oven. And the sprinkles… add a splash of color, and they make everything better!
Cream Cheese Cake Batter Bars – Makes 13 x 9 inch pan
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese – softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons sprinkles
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Line a 13 x 9 inch pan, with foil – lightly spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
Step Two: Mix together the softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Stir in the white cake mix.
Step Three: Press the cream cheese cake batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the white chocolate chip over the top. Along with the sprinkles.
Step Four: Bake in the preheated oven, for 25 – 30 minutes. Allow the bars to completely cool. Once cooled, remove them from the pan using the foil. Cut into bars.
Note: Any cake mix with pudding inluded, will create a very moist and chewy texture. The bars need to cool completely, before trying to remove from the pan.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016