We made these creamy fudgesicles! The recipe is really easy!
These were a nice treat to have on a warm day. Our son, Landon, loved these and wanted to eat all of them! I made them after dinner and let them freeze overnight in the Popsicle molds. These molds have a nice little drip catch with a straw to slurp up when the creamy fudgesicles melt.
Landon was in charge of the popsicle mold sticks. He mixed and matched them, as you can see.
Landon really enjoys to help out in the kitchen. It would be great if he grew up to be a Chef! Anyway, it’s a great learning experience for him.
I’ve made homemade popsicles since Landon was a baby. They’re so easy to make and no crazy ingredients! Simple, easy and good!
I made these creamy fudgesicles with whole milk. If you use anything less than whole milk, your pops will be more on the icy side. Which is fine too, but these are supposed to be creamy.
I have to say fudgesicles are one of my favorites from the ice cream truck! Have you tried the banana fudge pops? There’s a certain brand in Texas and they’re really good! I don’t think I’ve seen them up here in Michigan, yet.
I just might need try to and make my own. Yes, good idea!.. Why thank you!
I’m right on top of that Rose! (from the movie -> Don’t tell mom the babysitter’s dead). It just popped into my head while typing.
We were able to get 7 popsicles from this recipe. Our molds are on the bigger side. So, you may get a few more or less depending on the size of the molds.
We did have to add a little more milk to one of the molds. If you fill the molds up and have some left over, you can drink the mixture! It’s just chocolate milk and chocolate milk is always fun!
- 2 Cups Whole Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat milk in medium sized microwave safe bowl, for 2 minutes. Remove from microwave and whisk in the cocoa powder and sugar. (Becareful removing from microwave, the bowl will be hot).
- Melt the chocolate chips in different bowl for 1 minute. Mix chocolate chips to see if melted. If not fully melted, heat another 30 seconds until melted.
- Add melted chocolate chips into warm milk mixture and whisk together.
- Pour into molds. Place sticks in molds and freeze until frozen, or overnight.
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016