A nice homemade batch of crunchy beef sticks for dogs! Made with only 4 easy ingredients and real beef pieces you can see. The ingredients needed are: cooked – unseasoned ground meat, water, an egg and flour. Form into a dough and shape into a 14 inch x 5 inch rectangle. Cut into one inch slices and bake.
The dogs went crazy for these crunchy beef sticks! They were making circles around me, while taking pictures. All I could hear, were the dogs nails tapping and clicking around. On the hard wood floors. Stalking and watching, my every move. I would give them a treat, in hopes of them giving me some space. They just kept trying to steal treats and cooked ground meat.
That’s Pepper, she’s watching my every move. She couldn’t get enough of these crunchy beef sticks! I’m sure your dog will love them too!
Our son, Landon, always wants to eat the dog treats. You could eat them. They’re made with normal human- grade ingredients. No artificial stuff or hard to pronounce ingredients. They do smell good when being baked in the oven. So, I don’t blame him.
When he was a baby, he would crawl over to the dog bowls and sneak some dog food. I would yell, “No!” and he would get scared. I just didn’t want him eating the dog food. He really enjoyed eating it, too. He ate dog food like it was candy. If you have kids, you know they tend to eat some weird things.
Just remember to save some ground beef when your browning a large batch for your meals. You only need one cup of cooked- unseasoned ground beef. Your dog would love to have one..two or three crunchy beef sticks! You can feel good about giving them a homemade treat, straight from your own kitchen! Don’t forget to share the treats with some other doggies in your area.
- 1 cup cooked -unseasoned ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Have baking sheet ready and lined with non-stick cooking mat.
- Whisk the egg and water in a large bowl. Add the cooked ground beef. Add the flour one cup at a time to mixture, and form into a dough.
- Roll out dough on a floured work surface. Roll into a 14 inch x 5 inch rectangle. Slice into 1 inch sticks. Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven. Allow to cool completely, before giving to your dog.
Get in the kitchen and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016