An easy recipe for homemade dairy-free gluten-free brownies made with cocoa, rice flour, and non-dairy chocolate chips or chunks.
Watch how I make them here.
Dairy-free Gluten-free Brownies
Dairy-free and gluten-free is looking mighty delicious today. Just look at those brownies! They even have a nice crackle-y crust on top (which is a total brownie must have). The best part (other than eating them) is you can make them at home from scratch. With 8 simple ingredients, you can whip these up quickly and sink your teeth into a fresh brownie.
Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies – Makes one 8 x 8 inch pan
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs – room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chunks
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with foil or parchment paper (if using foil, lightly grease the foil to prevent brownies from sticking).
Step Two: Mix together the canola oil and sugar. Crack in the eggs and mix well. Add in the corn starch, pink salt, and cocoa powder. Stir in the flour, and then add the non-dairy chocolate chunks.
Step Three: Pour brownie batter into lined pan and evenly spread out. Bake in a preheated oven for about 30 – 35 minutes (mine were done at 35 minutes). Allow the brownies to cool before cutting into. Store any remaining brownies in an air-tight container, or sealed plastic baggies. Enjoy!
Note: Every oven is different and baking times will vary. Insert a toothpick in the center of brownies. If the toothpick comes out clean, or with a few moist crumbs then they are ready to be removed from oven.
For another dairy-free gluten-free sweet treat check out my “Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies”
Get in the kitchen and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016