This easy 3 ingredient spanish rice, makes a great side to any dish!
Extremely easy to make and full of flavor! Ready in no time at all.
Spanish rice made with 3 ingredients.
All you need to make this, easy 3 ingredient spanish rice is: enchilada sauce, chicken broth, rice, salt and peper to taste. Pour the ingredients into a medium sauce pan, bring to boil. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
For dinner one evening, I decided to make an enchilada casserole. I realized that spanish rice would be perfect, on the side. I was short on time and needed to come up with something quick. This rice turned out to be perfect for us. My husband doesn’t like onions or green peppers in his food. So, I was glad that this spanish rice turned out to be good. He ate the rice at dinner time and left his plate clean.
I could have eaten this rice for dinner, on its own. This recipe can be doubled to make a larger batch. Which might be a good idea. Because the left-overs are just as tasty, the next day.
Easy 3 Ingredient Spanish Rice
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup red – mild enchilada sauce
- 1 cup rice – uncooked
- salt and pepper to taste
Step One: Pour the chicken broth, enchilada sauce and rice into a medium- large sauce pan. Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste. Turn the heat on a med – high heat, bring to a boil. Place the lid on pan and turn the heat down to low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is gone and rice is cooked and fluffy. Enjoy!
Get in the kitchen and bake up some memories! Or a batch of easy 3 ingredient spanish rice.
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016