In the mood, to make candy? These easy chocolate drops, are quick and fun to make. Using, 2 ingredients!
No molds or special equipment, needed.
Let’s make, easy chocolate drops, today!
You’ll need any flavor, chocolate chips and sprinkles. I used white chocolate chips, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. If you like dark chocolate chips, use those. All you do, is melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Scoop out, about 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate. Drop onto foil, or a non-stick cooking mat. Make sure to place the foil, or non-stick cooking mat on a baking sheet, or cutting board. Immediately, sprinkle on the sprinkles. Gently, press the tops down. Place in the freezer, for 10 minutes, to set. Once they have set up, remove them from the freezer. Peel off and store, in an air-tight container. Can be stored at room temperature.
The white chocolate drops, were my favorite.
The things you can do..
Let’s think of ways, to use these easy chocolate drops.
- You can eat them!
- Place them on a decorative, plate or bowl.
- Place them on top of cupcakes.
- Make cookies, with them.
- Nestle them, in the brownie batter.
- Decorate a cake, with them.
- Place in a jar, tie a ribbon on top. Give as a gift.
- Place in a small tin, give as a gift.
- Decorate cookies, with them.
- Use your imagination!
Easy Chocolate Drops – Makes about 20 drops
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (Any flavor)
- 1/4 cup of sprinkles
Step One: Place the desired chocolate chips, in a microwave safe bowl. Melt the chocolate chips, in the microwave, for 30 seconds. Carefully, remove the bowl and stir. Place back in the microwave, for another 30 seconds. Stir, to make sure they are fully melted. If they aren’t melted, place in the microwave for 15 seconds. Give them a stir, and make sure they are melted. Line a small cookie sheet, or cutting board, with foil or a non-stick cooking mat.
Step Two: Scoop out, about 1 teaspoon, of melted chocolate. Drop onto the the foil, or non-stick cooking mat. Continue with this method, until all the chocolate is gone. Top with sprinkles, and gently press the tops down. Place finished chocolate drops, in the freezer. Allow to set, for 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and peel off the chocolate drops. Store in, air-tight container. Can be kept at room temperature.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016