Fun and colorful, jelly beans… get baked into a cake! Jelly Beans + Sprinkles + Cake = Fun!
Use your jelly beans, to make this funfetti jelly bean cake!
Did you stock up on, jelly beans? I’m sure, Easter baskets were full of jelly beans. Or maybe, you bought bags of them 50% off, after Easter? So… I’m pretty sure you have a bag of jelly beans. If so, you can make this funfetti jelly bean cake! It smells so good, too! The Easter Bunny, approved of this cake.
It comes together, very fast. You mix up the ingredients, and pour into a foil lined, 8×8 inch pan. Add more sprinkles on top, before baking. Allow the cake to fully, cool. Use the foil, to remove cake from pan. Cut into desired peices. Serve, with ice cream or whipped cream. Delicious!
Funfetti Jelly Bean Cake – Makes an 8×8 inch pan
- 4 Tablespoons butter – melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese – softened
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all- purpose flour
- 1/2 cup jelly beans
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons sprinkles + 1/2 Tablespoon (to sprinkle on top)
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Line an 8×8 pan, with foil. Lightly, spray non-stick cooking spray, onto foil. Set pan aside. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and softened cream cheese. Mix until, the cream cheese is mostly smooth. Add in, both sugars and cream together. Mix in, the egg and vanilla, combine well. Add the flour and baking soda. Mix until, the flour is fully combined. Stir in the jelly beans and 2 1/2 Tablespoons of sprinkles. (Save the remaining 1/2 Tablespoon, to add on top of cake.)
Step Two: Pour the cake batter, into the prepared pan. Making sure to scrape down the sides, of the mixing bowl. Give the pan a shake, to level out the cake batter. Use the remaining, 1/2 Tablespoon of sprinkles and sprinkle the top of cake. Place in the preheated oven, and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to fully cool, before trying to remove from pan. Once cake has cooled, use the foil, to pull out the cake. Cut into desired pieces. Serve with vanilla ice cream, or whipped cream. Enjoy!
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016