These Halloween Funfetti Cookies are easy, tasty and fun cookies. With Halloween sprinkles easily available, you can make these for your next Halloween event. Our son, Landon, is having a Halloween party in his kindergarten class. He’ll be bringing in these Halloween funfetti cookies, to share with his classmates. The kids in his school will get to dress in their costumes and have a Halloween parade. They will also, pass out non-candy items and have a Halloween feast. So cute!
Lots of excitement for trick-or-treating, this Halloween. Here in Michigan, there may be a chance of snow. Which is the total opposite from San Antonio, Texas. We went from sweating to death in your costume, to wearing snow boots on Halloween! How crazy! Oh well, we will see how the weather holds up, here in Michigan. It’ll still be a fun time for the kids, regardless of the weather.
Halloween Funfetti Cookies – Makes 60 (1/2 Tablespoon sized) cookies
- 1 1/2 sticks butter -melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups cake mix (dry)
- 2 cups flour ( I used pastry flour)
- 1 cup sprinkles
STEP ONE: In a large bowl combine melted butter and both sugars, whisk to combine. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract, whisk well. Add the baking soda, cake mix and flour. Once all the ingredients are combined, stir in the sprinkles. Scoop out 1/2 Tablespoon balls and place in container, to chill dough. Chill dough for a few hours or overnight. This will help the cookies from spreading.
STEP TWO: When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Place on a non-stick cookie sheet, leaving about an inch of space between cookies. Don’t over crowd the pan. Bake for 9 -11 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing from pan. Cookies will slightly puff up in the oven and settle when cooling.
NOTE: I bought a (6 oz.) tub of Halloween sprinkles, dipped the tops of cookie dough balls in the sprinkles before chilling. That’s how I was able to have the sprinkles on the tops of the cookies.
Get in the kitchen and Bake Up Some Memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016