These meaty dog pupcakes were a fun treat for the dogs! Only made with 3 ingredients! Made with cooked ground beef, eggs and flour. It’s amazing what we can make with a few simple ingredients. All natural, no preservatives or crazy hard to pronounce ingredients.
You just mix the 3 ingredients together and bake in a mini muffin pan. You’ll get 16 mini – meaty dog pupcakes. Plenty to share with other special dog friends. Or send them with your pooch on his/her way to doggie daycare!
These smelled really good! I was tempted to have one myself. But the dogs were just watching my every move and I couldn’t sneak one past them.
The dogs just couldn’t wait to get their paws…or mouths on these adorable, meaty dog pupcakes. That’s Duke, he’s helping himself to some fresh homemade pupcakes! He politely took one off the platter and came back for seconds.
Here we have little Pepper, the Yorkie. She wouldn’t sit still for a picture. I was able to finally capture this picture of her waiting patiently. As you can see, she had her eyes on the prize! She gladly accepted her treat for being a “good girl”. You have to watch out for her, she’ll bite a finger off! She’s definitely the “shark” of the family.
Just remember to save some cooked ground beef the next time you’re browning it. Don’t add any seasoning to 1 cup of the ground meat. When you’re ready to make some meaty dog pupcakes, just combine the eggs, ground beef and flour. Spray non-stick cooking spray into 16 spaces on your mini muffin pan. Scoop out a Tablespoon of batter into each muffin tin and bake at 350 F degrees, for twenty minutes. Allow to completely cool before giving to your dog.
I know your dog will enjoy these meaty dog pupcakes. Give them a try and you’ll feel good about giving your dog a great homemade treat!
Meaty Dog Pupcakes – 16 mini pupcakes
- 1 cup cooked ground beef – unseasoned
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
STEP ONE: Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Prepare a mini muffin pan by spraying 16 wells with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. In medium bowl, mix together the cooked ground beef, eggs and flour. Scoop out a Tablespoon of batter into prepared muffin tin. Baked in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cool completely before giving to your dogs. Store left-over pupcakes in air-tight container in fridge.
Get in the kitchen and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016