These mini m&m cookies are fun and will make your family smile!
There’s something about a cookie with m&m’s on it. Our eyes are drawn to these colorful little chocolate candies. Kids will often choose these type of cookies. With a great big smile, kids will gladly eat m&m cookies. When our son, Landon, sees a cookie with m&m’s, his eyes light up. They’re just fun!
Now, you can bake a batch at home and enjoy with your family. Everyone can grab a glass of milk and sit around the table to eat these cookies.
Let’s bake a batch of mini m&m cookies!
Made with melted butter, sugar, an egg, pinch of salt, all-purpose flour, white whole wheat flour, and mini m&m’s. Very basic ingredients, that create a fun and delicious cookie. This recipe makes 1 1/2 dozen cookies, using 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough. No need to chill the dough, before baking. After combining the ingredients and adding the mini m&m’s, you can start scooping out the dough and bake right away.
They do have a taste and texture, similar to shortbread cookies. After scooping out the dough on to the baking sheet, I gently press them down. These cookies don’t spread very much and hold their shape.
Place more m&m’s on top of cookie dough, before baking. This is how they stay on top of the cookies, after being baked.
These cookies aren’t just for kids! Bake a batch and you’ll understand! My husband would walk by and sneak a cookie.
Mini M&M Cookies – makes 1 1/2 dozen
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup mini m&m’s
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the melted butter and sugar together. Add the egg, whisk well. Sprinkle in the pinch of salt. Stir in the all-purpose flour and white whole wheat flour. Stir well until flours are fully incorporated. Pour in the mini m&m’s. Stir to evenly combine the mini m&m’s.
Step Two: Scoop out 1 1/2 Tablespoons of cookie dough. Roll in to balls and place on to a non-stick baking sheet. Gently, press down the tops of cookie dough. (This cookie dough won’t spread very much.) Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets. Enjoy!
Get in the kitchen and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016