How cute are these mini nutella cheesecakes? Piled high with homemade whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles! Oreos play a big part of this dessert. The Oreos make the crust for these mini nutella cheesecakes. I used half golden and half regular Oreos. That’s what we had in the pantry, so why not? If you just have one kind of Oreos, that’s fine.
Let’s see… what do we have here:
- Nutella- check
- Cream Cheese- check
- Golden Oreos – check
- Oreos – check
- Lots of homemade whipped cream – check
- Sprinkles – check
- Quick and Easy – check and check
Look at that homemade whipped cream fluffiness, topped with sweet little chocolate sprinkles. You just want to stick your finger right down the middle of it! I know you do… I don’t blame you. It’s almost like little clouds of happiness resting on creamy nutella goodness! It’s a party in my tummy…so yummy, so yummy! (Party in my tummy – Yo Gabba Gabba) If you have young kids at home, you will understand.
We seriously don’t watch that show, it just popped in my head.
Awkward… Moving on.
I used my silicone cupcake liners for these mini nutella cheesecakes. I set them in the cupcake tin and placed an Oreo right in the bottom. Then, scooped the batter right on top and baked for 20 minutes. This recipe will make 10 individual cheesecakes. You can make them ahead of time and store in the refrigerator. You can even top them with the homemade whipped cream and sprinkles. Since the whipped cream is homemade, it’s stiffer and will hold it’s shape. You can make them in the morning and have them ready for a dinner party that night or the next night.
- 1 (8 oz) package low fat Cream Cheese - room temp
- 1/2 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 10 Oreos (regular or golden)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Line 10 cupcake tins with liners. Place an Oreo inside each lined cupcake tin. Set aside.
- Cream all the cheesecake ingredients together, until nice and smooth. Scoop out evenly on top of the Oreos in each prepared cupcake tin. Give a good tap on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add the powdered sugar and the vanilla. Continue to whip until you have reached stiff peaks. Scoop into a large baggie and cut the tip of baggie off. Then, pipe onto cooled cheesecakes. Top with chocolate sprinkles.
Grab that jar of Nutella and eat a spoonful, then make these mini nutella cheesecakes with homemade whipped cream!
Go bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016