I still have some homemade pumpkin butter. I have been thinking of ways to add it to recipes. I felt like making pancakes one night, for dinner. I love having breakfast for lunch or dinner. So, I made these mini pumpkin butter pancakes! They’re so cute and perfect for small hands! Our son, Landon, really enjoyed them and I couldn’t stop eating them!
These mini pancakes are made with all white whole wheat flour. Whole wheat goodness with a soft texture.
I was able to make 19 mini pumpkin butter pancakes from this batter. I used an 1/8 cup of batter for my mini’s. We did have some extras and I just froze them. For a quick pancake breakfast, I just place them on a plate and cook for one minute in the microwave.
Mini Pumpkin Butter Pancakes- Makes about 19 mini’s
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2/3 cup pumpkin butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
STEP ONE: Preheat electric skillet or preferred pan, to a medium-low heat. Whisk together the egg, melted butter and pumpkin butter. Whisk in the milk. Add the salt, cinnamon, baking powder, sugar and flour. Make sure everything is combined well. Allow batter to rest for a minute.
STEP TWO: Butter or spray non-stick cooking spray over the hot cooking surface. Scoop out 1/8 cup of batter onto skillet and gently spread out into a small circle. (You can cook as many as your skillet or pan has room for.) Allow pancake to cook for 1 -2 minutes or when lots of bubbles appear on the surface of pancake. Carefully flip pancake and cook for about a minute. Place on a wire rack, to prevent the bottoms from getting soggy. Continue this process with remaining pancake batter.
Get in the kitchen and bake up some pancake memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016