Easy M&M Cookies! Each cookie is loaded with chocolate-y, colorful candy coated, m&m’s!
M&M Cookies are family approved:
How could you go wrong with these cookies? ( I just want to grab a few cookies, off that cookie tower! And dip them right into that milk!) I’m sure your family will enjoy them! We couldn’t stop eating these m&m cookies. Even my husband, kept sneaking a cookie or two. The best part… They can be mixed up and in the oven, in no-time!
Any family events, coming up? Make a batch and share with your family. They look so pretty and colorful, sitting on a nice platter.
Surprise the kids, with a fun after school snack! They deserve it! After a long day of learning, these m&m cookies would be a great idea!!
They will disappear fast! Make sure you grab a few, for yourself.
M&M Cookies to the rescue!
Two weekends ago, we were able to install our new laminate flooring! We tore up the carpet in our living room, over the winter. We found out the subfloor, needed to be replaced. That was a huge job! My husband pulled up all the old subflooring material. That was a pain in the behind! He replaced the entire living room. He did it all and has done a great job. I made a batch of these cookies, and they helped us get through the laminate floor install. I kept sneaking a “cookie” break. Everyone needs a “cookie” break!
M&M Cookies – Makes 2 dozen (1 heaping Tablespoon sized) Cookies
- 1 stick of butter- softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup regular m&m’s + a handful to place on top before baking
Step One: Preheat the oven to 325 F degrees. Line a large baking sheet with a non-stick cooking mat. Set the baking sheet, off to the side. Cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together. Mix in the egg and vanilla. Add in the baking soda, corn starch and flour, combine well. Stir in the 1 cup of m&m’s. Stir well.
Step Two: Scoop out a heaping 1 Tablespoon of dough, for each cookie. Placing the dough 1 inch apart, on baking sheet. Before placing in the oven, add a few m&m’s to the tops of cookie dough. Bake in the preheated oven for 14 minutes. Allow them to cool on baking sheet. Then place them on a wired cooling rack. Can store fully cooled cookies, in an air-tight container on the counter. Enjoy!
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016