These Nutella chocolate chip cookies are MOUTHWATERING delicious! It’s Nutella baked goodness, in cookie form. Loaded with chocolate chips!
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies:
We are HUGE Nutella fans! Instead of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Our son, will ask for a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich. Sometimes, I’ll spread some on my toast. We also like to dip pretzels in it. It’s so good! Our son, Landon, talked me into buying the big jar of Nutella. With such a huge jar, I needed to bake something with it. Not until recently… I thought of adding Nutella into cookie dough.
Turns out these are husband approved cookies! My husband grabbed one took a bite, and said “Mmmm, these are good!” He came back and grabbed a handful of cookies.
This is such a simple recipe. I melted 4 Tablespoons of butter, and mixed in 1/2 cup of Nutella. Added 1/3 cup of sugar, and whisk well. Crack in the egg, whisk some more. Add the baking soda, baking powder, and flour. Blend it all together, toss in the 1 cup of chocolate chips. Stir well. (The mixture will appear greasy, due to the oils in the Nutella. It will bake up fine.) Scoop out 1 Tablespoon of dough, and place 1 1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Placed more chocolate chips on top of cookies, before baking. Bake in preheated oven for 8 – 10 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 4 minutes, before removing onto a wired cooling rack.
*Note: This cookie recipe, is for a thin and flat cookie. I did not chill the dough. If your kitchen is very hot, you may want to chill the dough for 20 minutes.
Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies – Makes 2 1/2 dozen (1 Tablespoon cookies)
- 4 Tablespoons of butter – (melted & slightly cooled)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup all- purpose flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (To add on top of cookies, before baking.)
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with a non-stick cooking mat. Set aside. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the melted butter and Nutella together. Whisk until nice and smooth. Pour in the sugar, whisk well. Crack in the egg, whisk thoroughly to combine. Stir in the baking soda, baking powder, and flour. Toss in 1 cup of semi- sweet chocolate chips, stir into mixture.
Step Two: Scoop out 1 Tablespoon of dough, and place 1 1/2 inches apart on baking sheet. Use the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, and add a few to each cookie, before baking. Bake in preheated oven, for 8 – 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet, for 4 minutes. Use a spatula to remove the baked cookies onto wired cooling racks. Enjoy!
*Note: This cookie recipe, is for a thin and flat cookie. The cookie dough will appear greasy, due to the oils in the Nutella. I did not chill the dough. If your kitchen is very hot, you may want to chill the dough for 20 minutes.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016