Here’s a great use for my homemade Peach Butter recipe. Bake a loaf of peach butter zucchini bread, with a brown sugar topping.
Sweet homemade peach butter gets mixed into the batter. Along with a healthy dose of freshly grated zucchini. Made with white whole wheat flour.
Peach Butter Zucchini Bread
Our 6 year old son, and myself, couldn’t stop eating this bread! I had a big slice in the morning for breakfast, with a hot cup of tea. Our son, Landon, had a slice after his morning cereal. Then wanted a slice in this lunch, for snack time at school.The brown sugar topping was sweet and had a little crunch. The 3 ingredient peach butter flavor peaked through, and makes you want to grab another slice.The zucchini just melts away when baked. It was a very good bread.
Here’s what I did: I preheated the oven to 350 F degrees. Sprayed a standard loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray, set the pan aside. I peeled and grated a zucchini. I squeezed out the excess liquid. I measured out 2 cups of peeled, grated, and squeezed zucchini (place off to the side). I mixed together the eggs, oil, brown sugar, vanilla, and peach butter. I stirred in the zucchini, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and flour. Stir just until all the ingredients have been combined. Don’t over mix. Pour into prepared loaf pan. I sprinkled brown sugar on top, before baking. I baked in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
Peach Butter Zucchini Bread – Makes one loaf
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peach butter (click here for recipe)
- 2 cups grated zucchini (peeled and squeezed)
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (SAVE for topping)
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Spray a standard loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside. Mix together the eggs, canola oil, brown sugar, vanilla, and peach butter. Stir in the prepared zucchini, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and white whole wheat flour. Stir until all the ingredients have been combined. Don’t over mix.
Step Two: Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Spread out the batter, evenly. Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of brown sugar on top. Bake in the preheat oven, 50 minutes. Or, until a knife inserted the middle comes out clean. Enjoy!
Note: For icing drizzle – Mix together 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and 2 teaspoons water.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016