These easy peach mango popsicles are such a vibrant orange color. And made with 2 ingredients! Yes… Only 2 ingredients, and dye free. Just perfectly ripened, real fruit goodness.
Peach Mango Popsicles.
The 2 ingredients you’ll need (drum roll, please): canned diced peaches, and diced mangoes. That’s it! You pour a (15 oz.) can of diced peaches into the blender, and 1 cup of diced mango. The diced mango can be fresh, frozen or canned. The juice from the canned peaches was the perfect amount of liquid, to blend the fruit together. You’ll end up with a beautiful, all natural, and delicious popsicle!
Not to mention… Easy on the waistline too!
Peach mango popsicles are great for everyone!
Perfect for anyone who likes peaches and mangoes, that is. Since these are made with only fruit, babies and toddlers can indulge, too! Lots of baby food companies have incorporated a peach mango puree, into their line of baby foods. So, this recipe is safe to make for your baby or toddler. Do you have a teething toddler at home? Well, I’m sure one of these popsicles will help with that.
The whole family can keep cool with these popsicles, over the summer. I was able to make 6 popsicles from this recipe (The final yield amount, will depend on your popsicle molds.).
Here’s a story that parents can relate to: Our 6 year old son, Landon, wakes from bed and goes into the bathroom. I hear the light switch click on, and see the light flash on. I didn’t hear the toilet seat come up and it was quiet in there. I get up from the computer chair, and walk over to the bathroom. I see Landon, turned away from the toilet. And yes… I see a stream, just shooting across the bathroom (gasping)! Straight onto the floor and halfway into the bathroom trash can. I quickly reach for the toilet seat, and redirect the flow. Thankfully, I went in there to check on him. I get to clean up a bathroom floor soaked in urine, right before bed. The positive side, is that he did make it to the bathroom. Oh, the joys of being a parent!
Peach Mango Popsicles – Makes 6 popsicles
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced peaches
- 1 cup diced mango (fresh, frozen or canned)
Step One: Carefully open the can of diced peaches. Pour the entire can, with juice, into a blender. Pour in the 1 cup of diced mango. If using canned mango, spoon out the fruit to measure one cup. Puree the two ingredients, until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds, place tops on. Place in freezer, and freeze until frozen or over – night. Enjoy!
Get in the kitchen, and freeze up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016