Creamy peanut butter, a little butter, corn flakes, and powdered sugar – make up these peanut butter cereal bites. They get rolled in colorful sprinkles, for a healthy and delicious snack!
Peanut Butter Cereal Bites
These little peanut butter sprinkled delights are perfect for an after school snack! Add a cold glass of milk and a few of these, with sliced apples – to fuel up and tackle homework. Even my little 1st grader, comes home with homework. As soon as we walk in the door, he needs a snack before starting any homework. So, these are a great choice!
You could make them extra special – by using different colored sprinkles, to match any holiday.
They come together so fast.
Here’s what I did:
I mixed together the creamy peanut butter, and softened butter. I measured out the corn flakes, and then crushed them into the peanut butter mixture. Stir in the powdered sugar, until blended in. Roll out 1 Tablespoon balls. Roll each ball into the sprinkles. Eat them right away, and store the remaining peanut butter cereal bites in the refrigerator.
Peanut Butter Cereal Bites – Makes about 1 1/2 dozen (1 Tablespoon balls)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons softened butter
- 2 cups corn flakes (measure and then crush)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sprinkles
Step One: Mix peanut butter and softened butter, together. Stir in the crushed corn flakes and powdered sugar.
Step Two: Roll into 1 Tablespoon sized balls.
Step Three: Roll balls into sprinkles. Store remaining peanut butter cereal bites in the refrigerator.
Note: Other good cereal options: Kix, Cheerios, Chex.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016