Peanut butter dog treats made with 3 ingredients. Simple, all natural, and dog approved!
Peanut Butter Dog Treats
A basic recipe for your peanut butter loving dogs! Made with 3 standard ingredients. Nothing artificial in these treats. Just peanut butter, eggs, and flour. Easy enough… right?
I was able to make 3 1/2 dozen (1 1/2 inch) bone shaped dog treats. They didn’t last long in our house. The dogs loved these adorable, bone shaped peanut butter treats. I’m pretty sure your dog will too!
Here’s what I did:
I whisked together the peanut butter and eggs. I stirred in the flour, until the flour has been absorbed. This dough will be stiff and crumbly, at first. You need to squeeze it together, and the warmth of your hands will make it workable. I lightly floured the counter, and the top of dough. Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out shapes. Place them on a baking sheet (they can be placed close together, and touching. They won’t spread). Bake in a 350 F degree oven, for 30 minutes. I turn off the oven, and I allow the treats to stay in the cooling oven. This makes sure they will become dry and crunchy.
Peanut Butter Dog Treats – Makes 3 1/2 dozen (1 1/2 inch bone shaped treats)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Whisk together the peanut butter and eggs. Stir in the flour. Continue to stir until all the flour has been absorbed. Form into a dough (the dough will be stiff, and crumbly). Squeeze the dough together and shape into a ball.
Step Two: Flour the counter, and roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out shapes. Place on a baking sheet (treats can be touching, they won’t spread).
Step Three: Bake in the preheated oven, for 30 minutes. Allow treats to completely cool, before giving to your dog.
Note: I keep the treats in the oven, while it’s cooling. This helps make sure that the treats will be dry and crunchy.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories! Your dog will be glad that you did.
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016