A simple and scrumptious recipe for pumpkin banana bread. You can also bake them into jumbo muffins.
Pumpkin Banana Bread Video
Visit my Youtube Channel
Pumpkin Banana Bread – makes 2 loaves
- 4 Tablespoons softened butter
- 1 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour – sifted
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour – sifted
Step One: Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Mix the softened butter, and brown sugar together. Crack in the eggs, and whisk.
Step Two: Add the vanilla, pumpkin puree, and mashed bananas, whisk well. Stir in the cinnamon, sea salt, baking soda, baking powder, and both flours.
Step Three: Spray 2 loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray (Or, 4 jumbo muffin tins + 1 loaf pan. Or, 8 jumbo muffins). Evenly, divide the batter into desired pans. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
Sifting the flour is recommended.
All-purpose flour can be used in place of white whole wheat flour.
The bake time is the same for jumbo muffins, and loaves.
This recipe makes 2 standard loaves. Or, 4 jumbo muffins + 1 loaf. Or, 8 jumbo muffins.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016