Another delicious muffin recipe to make, from my Homemade Pumpkin Butter Recipe. These muffins are super moist and melt in your mouth. We couldn’t stop eating them! Our 5 year old son, Landon, wanted to eat them all! He’s the main reason I bake and he’s my number one fan! So when he loves something that I bake, it just makes me happy!
These have very basic ingredients and are topped with chopped toasted almonds. The almonds add flavor and a nice crunch to these pumpkin butter muffins. You could also use pumpkin seeds, without the shells.
NOTE: The texture of these muffins are on the super moist side. These have a texture similar to an overnight french toast bake, or bread pudding. Kind of squishy, and custard-like. So if your not a big fan of those french toast bakes,or brad pudding, you will most likely not be a fan of this recipe. For more of a traditional muffin, using pumpkin butter, check out my Jumbo Banana Pumpkin Butter Muffins!
The basic ingredients needed to make these are: brown sugar, flour, eggs, butter, vanilla, pumpkin butter and almonds. They get baked at 450F degrees for 5 minutes and then at 350F degrees for 15 minutes. Makes nine regular muffins.
PLEASE NOTE THE TEXTURE OF THIS MUFFIN RECIPE: The texture of these muffins are on the super moist side. These have a texture similar to an overnight french toast bake, or bread pudding. Kind of squishy, and custard-like.
Pumpkin Butter Muffins – Makes 9 regular muffins
- 1 cup chopped toasted almonds (you can also use shelled pumpkin seeds, or a mixture)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 stick of butter – melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup pumpkin butter
STEP ONE: Preheat oven to 450 F degrees. Line 9 muffin tins with liners.
STEP TWO: In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until nice and fluffy, set aside. In a seperate medium mixing bowl, whisk the brown sugar and melted butter toghether. Add the vanilla and pumpkin butter, whisk together well. Now, add the sugar/butter mixture to the fluffy eggs and whisk together to combine. Stir in the flour. Don’t over mix.
STEP THREE: Pour about 1/4 cup into the nine muffin tins. Sprinkle the chopped almonds evenly over the muffins. Bake for 5 minutes @450F degrees, then reduce the temperature to 350F and finish baking for 15 minutes. (Don’t open the oven when turning down the temperature.)
NOTE: The texture of these muffins are on the super moist side, with a custard-like consistency. These have a texture similar to an over-night french toast bake, or bread pudding.
Get in the kitchen and Bake up Some Memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016