Easy 3 ingredient Pumpkin Dog Treats!
Don’t forget about your family dog this Halloween. Be sure to keep all candy away from your dog. Bake them a batch of Pumpkin Dog Treats! Made with only 3 ingredients! You’ll need: pumpkin, an egg and flour. How easy is that? They bake up nice and crunchy. I used a small pumpkin cookie cutter for these adorable treats.
If you want to make an easy dessert for yourself, head over to my Individual Chocolate Cake Parfaits. You can also find some family Halloween photos, on that recipe post. I was able to dress my family up as “Zombie Hunters”. Halloween is fun!
Halloween treats for you and your dog.
Here’s another Halloween recipe to make for you and the kids. Halloween Funfetti Cookies!
With all the excitement for trick-or-treating, your dog will be right in the middle of it. To make him/her feel included, a crunchy pumpkin dog treat will do the trick. You could bake a batch and walk your dog over to a dog friendly neighbor and share the Halloween spirit. Your dog will get to feel special when you and the kids are going through all that Halloween candy. Just toss your dog a homemade treat to munch on. They’re spooktakular!
Landon is with our sweet Brooke. She was such a great family dog.
Please, keep your pets safe this Halloween. If your taking them trick-or-treating, keep a leash on them. Lots of pets get lost and run away from the scary sounds and costumes. Remember to tell the kids, no candy for the pets. They could get very sick.
Have a safe and happy Halloween!
PUMPKIN DOG TREATS
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
STEP ONE: Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Get out a cookie sheet, lined with a non-stick cooking mat. Set aside.
STEP TWO: Whisk the egg and pureed pumpkin together, in a medium mixing bowl. Add the flour and mix into a dough. Once a dough is formed, flour your work surface. Roll out dough to a 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out shapes and place on cookie sheet. Re-roll any left over pieces and finish cutting out shapes.
STEP THREE: Place cookie sheet in oven and bake for 40 minutes. Make sure they are nice and crunchy, once they have cooled. Allow to fully cool before giving to your dog.
NOTES: If the treats aren’t crunchy, just place bake in the oven for 5 -10 minutes and allow to cool. Break a treat in half to check for crunchiness.
Get in the kitchen and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016