Delicious, raspberry whole wheat pancakes made from scratch. FRESH raspberries, white whole wheat flour, along with basic ingredients are whisked together to form a healthy pancake batter.
Raspberry Whole Wheat Pancakes
I couldn’t get enough of these pancakes! Spread butter over the warm pancakes, and drizzle with your favorite syrup. Serve with more fresh raspberries, and fruit, for the perfect breakfast! You can feel good about eating these pancakes.
Here’s what you’ll need to make them: 4 Tablespoons melted butter, 2 Tablespoons sugar, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 2 eggs, 2 1/2 cups milk, 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder, 3 cups white whole wheat flour (sifted), and 2 cups fresh raspberries.
Raspberry Whole Wheat Pancakes – Makes 16 pancakes
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour (sifted)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
Step One: In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Add in the salt, eggs, and milk, whisk well. Slowly, add the sifted white whole wheat flour, and baking powder. Combine well to form a batter. Don’t over mix. Stir in the raspberries. Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes. Preheat a non-stick skillet, or preferred cooking surface. A medium-low heat is recommended.
Step Two: Spray cooking surface with non-stick cooking spray. Stir the pancake batter, before using. Scoop out 1/4 -1/3 cup of pancake batter. Spread on the preheated skillet, and cook until lots of bubbles are seen on top, and the bottom is golden brown. Flip the pancake, and cook until the bottom is nice and golden. Place on a wired cooling rack, to prevent bottoms from becoming soggy.
Note: If pancakes are getting too browned, or burned, turn heat down.
Get in the kitchen, and flip some pancakes!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016