Wake up to this easy and fruity smoothie every morning! Made with 3 ingredients! So… Let’s rise and shine with this smoothie and start the day off right.
Rise and Shine Peach Banana Smoothie
This smoothie is so simple and practical to whip up. You just need peaches, frozen banana chunks, and orange juice. Great for those active and rushed mornings. We have been busy with end of summer tasks. Our son, Landon, has started soccer practice and soccer camp this week. We had back to school open house, and meet the teacher day. We’ve also been prepping for winter by chopping firewood. We mainly heat our house with a wood stove. And last year, we had a late start on wood chopping. So we wanted to be ahead of the game, and prepared before Fall rolled in.
It always seems to be a mad dash to get out the door on time in the mornings. Luckily, this rise and shine peach banana smoothie can help us start the day in a healthy way!
This smoothie is LOADED with healthy benefits for your entire body! Drink up… with cancer fighting, skin improving, heart healthy, and low fat ingredients. Grab the blender and make one to today!
Rise and Shine Peach Banana Smoothie – Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups chopped peaches (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 1 banana (cut into chunks and frozen)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
Step One: Place the 3 ingredients into a blender. Blend all the ingredients until a smooth consistency is reached. Can be split for 2 servings, or 1 large serving. Enjoy!
Note: The recipe can easily be doubled. If using canned peaches, drain first.
Get in the kitchen, and
bake blend some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016