These simply peach popsicles capture the flavor of perfectly tree-ripened peaches. All natural, Vegan, and dairy-free frozen treats to conquer your peach craving all Summer.
Please note: These Simply Peach Popsicles are made with 3 natural ingredients – without any color dyes or preservatives. So, the final product will not be a bright orange color.
Simply Peach Popsicles
We have an old peach tree on our property. When we first moved into our house, here in Michigan, we were about to cut down this tree. It looked dead and very sad. I asked my husband not to cut it and let’s just see how it does. That year during Winter, we had a “Polar Vortex” with record low temperatures. So, that peach tree was pretty much in shock. Last Summer, was a comeback for the tree and it produced lots of peaches. I was so excited!
We didn’t have a lot of rain this Summer. And to our surprise, we were still able to pick peaches off of our tree. With those peaches, I have already made several batches of these simply peach popsicles. Our son, Landon, has been eating them non-stop. These popsicles are such a great way to use all those ripe peaches.
Simply Peach Popsicles – Makes 8 popsicles (will depend on popsicle molds)
- 3 cups freshly diced peaches (peeled)
- 1/2 cup 100% apple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
Step One: Peel and remove pits from fresh peaches. Dice peaches and measure 3 cups. Place into a blender. Add in the apple juice and sugar.
Step Two: Blend until nice and smooth. Pour into popsicle molds – place sticks or handles into molds. Freeze until frozen.
Step Three: To remove from popsicle molds run under warm water and gently wiggle to remove. Enjoy!
Frozen peaches can be used – Be sure to thaw to room temperature.
Canned peaches can be used – the juice can be used in place of apple juice. Drain remaining peaches.
Get in the kitchen and freeze up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016