These Skinny banana muffins are full of banana flavor, and creamy white chocolate chips! Baked with 100% whole grain, white whole wheat flour. With a sprinkling of sugar on top.
Skinny White Chocolate Banana Muffins
Sweet, and creamy, white chocolate chips give these muffins a wonderful boost of flavor! With the right amount of sweetness, and white whole wheat flour, you don’t need to feel guilty grabbing one.
I mashed the bananas in a large mixing bowl, and added the melted butter, sugar, an egg, and vanilla. Mixed them very well. Added in the baking soda, baking powder, and white whole wheat flour. I stirred in the white chocolate chips. I scooped the batter into 12 muffin tins. I added a few more white chocolate chips on top of each muffin. I also, sprinkled a little white sugar on top (this is optional). I baked them at 400 F degrees, for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes are up, I turned down the heat to 350 F degrees, and baked for 15 minutes.
Skinny White Chocolate Banana Muffins – Makes 12 muffins
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips + 1/4 cup for topping
- extra sugar for topping *optional
Step One: Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Mix together the mashed bananas, melted butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Add in the baking soda, baking powder, and white whole wheat flour. Mix well. Stir in 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
Step Two: Evenly, divide the batter into the prepared muffin tins. Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips over the muffins. Sprinkle sugar over each muffin, before baking (optional). Bake for 10 minutes, at 400 F degrees. Turn heat down to 350 F and bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016