A delicious pumpkin cookie that is soft, buttery, and tossed in powdered sugar. Add these soft pumpkin snowball cookies to your Fall baking to-do list.
Watch this video to see how I make these cookies.
Soft Pumpkin Snowball Cookies
Since these cookies mix up extremely fast, they don’t last long in our house. We love Fall and all the flavors of Fall baking, including pumpkin. A batch of these cookies helps to embrace the cooler weather. And when they’re rolled in the powdered sugar they look like little snowballs. So grab a cup of coffee (or tea – for me) and go ahead and dive into a plate of cookies!
Soft Pumpkin Snowball Cookies – makes 2 1/2 dozen (1 Tablespoon)
- 1 stick of melted butter (8 Tablespoons)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour – sifted
- Powdered sugar (to roll the baked cookies in)
Step One: Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Combine the melted butter and sugar. Add in the egg, and vanilla, and whisk until nice and creamy.
Step Two: Stir in the sea salt, baking soda, pumpkin, and flour. Stir until everything is mixed together.
Step Three: Line a baking sheet with a non-stick baking mat. Scoop out 1 Tablespoon of dough for each cookie. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
Step Four: Allow the cookies to cool for 4 minutes. Toss the warm cookies into a bowl of powdered sugar (start with one cup, add more as needed).
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016