Strawberry cream popsicles, are refreshing and creamy! All natural ingredients! Get the popsicle molds out, and let’s make popsicles!
I decided to coat them with chocolate! Allow them to thaw, for 5 minutes, before biting into the frozen chocolate.
Let’s eat strawberry cream popsicles, all summer long!
Homemade popsicles, are very easy to make at home. It’s a great way to get the kids involved. A helper, can wash and safely, slice the strawberries. Another helper, can pour the ingredients, into the blender. Then, pour the mixture into the popsicle molds. Insert the holders and place them into the freezer, over-night.
You can find all kinds of popsicle molds, at any grocery store. Lots of cute ones, too! I’ve been making popsicles, for years. Since, Landon, was a baby. He’s almost, 6 years old now. He still enjoys homemade popsicles! His first choice, was the one with sprinkles!
Strawberry Cream Popsicles – Makes 4 popsicles
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips *optional
Step one: Rinse strawberries, and cut off the stems. Cut the strawberries in half, and measure 2 cups. Place the strawberries into a blender. Add the milk, cream and sugar, to the blender. Place the top, on the blender. Puree, until nice and smooth. Pour the pureed mixture, into popsicle molds. Place the holders in popsicle molds. Carefully, place in the freezer. Freeze, over-night.
Step Two: To remove the popsicles, from the molds: Place under warm running water, for 30 – 60 seconds. Gently, pull out the popsicles. Store any remaining popsicles, in a freezer bag. Enjoy!
Optional: Melt, 1 cup of chocolate chips. Gently, spread on the frozen popscicles. (The chocolate will harden quickly.) Place back in the freezer, to allow the chocolate to set. Thaw the popsicles, for 5 minutes, before biting into frozen chocolate.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
**Another, easy popsicle recipe: Watermelon and Cherry Ice Pops – made with 3 ingredients!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016