Thin, and buttery chocolate chip cookies. Crisp edges, slightly chewy in the middle, and perfectly dunkable! And… made with white whole wheat flour.
Thin Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies
You’ll want to grab a glass of milk, and crowd around a fresh batch of thin buttery chocolate chip cookies! These are so good right out of the oven. Mmmm… We love cookies!
I used these cookies for my Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark.
Thin Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies – Makes 3 dozen (1 Tablespoon cookies)
- 1 1/2 sticks butter – softened
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups semi – sweet chocolate chips
Step One: Preheat the oven to 325 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with a non-stick cooking mat, or parchment paper. Set the pan off to the side. Cream together the softened butter, light brown sugar, and regular sugar. Mix in the egg, and vanilla. Stir in the baking soda, salt, and white whole wheat flour. Making sure all the ingredients are fully combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Step Two: Scoop out 1 Tablespoon of dough onto lined baking sheet. Leave a space of two inches in between each cookie. (You can top a few more chocolate chips on each cookie, before baking.) Bake in the preheated oven, for 12 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets, for about 6 minutes. Transfer to wired racks and cool completely. Enjoy!
NOTE: This recipe is for THIN chocolate chip cookies.
All butter is used. The texture will change, if you use vegetable spreads.
Best eaten fresh, the day of being baked.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016