These watermelon and cherry ice pops, are icy cold treats, to keep you cool this summer! Really easy to make and only 3 ingredients!
Watermelon and cherry ice pops, are easy!
All you need is watermelon, fresh or frozen sweet cherries, and some watermelon juice. Blend the three ingredients together and pour into your popsicle molds.
I had my kitchen helper, eager to help. He was able, to make these ice pops, by himself. He chopped up watermelon chunks, and poured the ingredients, into the blender.
Kids love to push buttons! Landon, was able to push the buttons, to start the blender. Watching, it blend the ingredients.
Here he is, picking out the popsicle holders for these refreshing, watermelon and cherry ice pops.
Keep cool, all summer!
While at the store, I picked up the watermelon juice and wanted to try it. I thought it would be perfect, to make some ice pops with. These ice pops are icy, and a great way to cool down, while outside playing.
I went for a run and Landon rode his 4-wheeler, beside me. Our new place, has hilly, dirt roads. I wanted to test out the roads, for running. Oh boy, was that a work out! I’m still sore, from running up the hills! Anyway, when we came back home, I was wore out and needed something cold! These watermelon and cherry ice pops, cooled us right down!
I was surprised, at how great these ice pops photographed!
Watermelon and cherries are extremely healthy for you! Did you know that watermelon is packed with Vitamins A, C, B6 and antioxidants (lycopene)? Watermelon is great for your eyes, immunity, brain function, and blood function! I love watermelon!
Cherries are awesome too! Cherries help fight cancer and are great for your heart. Cherries, have a natural source of melatonin, to help with sleeping. They’re also rich in potassium, vitamin C, fiber and more. I love cherries!
These two fruits together, are such a healthy power food! That will make you and your body happy! More of a reason to make ice pops with them!
Get the kids in the kitchen to help make these watermelon and cherry ice pops! You can feel good about giving them an ice pop, full of good for you nutrients!
- 1 cup fresh pitted sweet cherries - (frozen works too)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/2 cup watermelon juice
- Blend all three ingredients together, until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until frozen.
- We were able to get 7 popsicles from this recipe. It will depend on the size of your popsicle mold, to determine how many you get. You can easily double the recipe.
He decided, that the long sleeves were appropriate attire! He’s in the, “I can pick out my own clothes” stage. Later on in the day, he was complaining of being too hot! Really? Well, you have sweatpants and long sleeves on. He ended up changing, into shorts and a t-shirt.
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016