Sweet juicy watermelon blended with strawberry yogurt, sweet golden honey, and a sprinkle of miniature chocolate chips. The perfect Summer treat!
Watermelon Yogurt Popsicles
Fresh ripened watermelon just SCREAMS summer! I love it!
We were all out of our homemade popsicle stash. I was informed of this by Landon, our 6 year old son. With a huge watermelon sitting in the fridge, I whipped these popsicles up.
I used 3 cups of cubed watermelon, 1/3 cup of strawberry yogurt, 1 Tablespoon of honey, and 1 teaspoon of mini chocolate chips. The strawberry yogurt helps give these popsicles that beautiful pink color. The mini chocolate chips are optional. They will sink to the bottom of the molds. If you decide to use them, I would wait until the popsicles are in the semi solid stage. That’s it! That’s all you need to make these gorgeous watermelon yogurt popsicles.
Watermelon Yogurt Popsicles – Makes 6 popsicles
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/3 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips *optional
Step One: Place the cubed watermelon, strawberry yogurt, and honey into the blender. Blend everything together, until nice and smooth. Pour into popsicle molds. Place holders or sticks in the molds. Freeze until frozen, or overnight.
*If using the mini chocolate chips: Don’t place the lids on the molds. Carefully, place the filled molds into the freezer. Allow the watermelon mixture to become semi solid. Once the mixture is in a semi solid stage, evenly distribute the 1 teaspoon of mini chocolate chips. Stir up the mixture, and place the handles on. Place back in the freezer. Freeze until completely frozen.
Get in the kitchen, and freeze up some memories!
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016