A large batch of birthday cake cookies, made with white whole wheat flour! LOADED with cake mix flavor, white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and jimmy sprinkles! They’re ADDICTING!
White whole wheat flour is used for these cookies. It is a light and mild wheat flour, with all the benefits as regular whole wheat flour. Which makes it great for baking!
This recipe makes 6 dozen, thick, and soft cookies. Each cookie is made with 2 Tablespoons of dough. Perfect for a crowd!
Whole Wheat Birthday Cake Cookies
This batch will make 6 dozen, birthday inspired cookies. Each cookie is made up of 2 Tablespoons of cookie dough. Made with white whole wheat flour, and nobody will even notice. No chilling is required, you can bake them right away!
You get all the birthday cake flavor from a WHOLE box of white cake mix. You also mix in 2 full cups of white chocolate chips + 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chip. And… No birthday cake cookie is complete without SPRINKLES!
Find any reason to celebrate and bake these whole wheat birthday cake cookies, today!
Whole Wheat Birthday Cake Cookies – Makes 6 dozen (2 Tablespoon)
- 3 sticks butter (melted and cooled)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (18.25 oz) boxed vanilla cake mix (DRY)
- 4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup jimmy sprinkles
Step One: Preheat the oven to 325 F degrees. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, and sugar together. Whisk in the vanilla and eggs, one at a time until fully combined. Stir in the baking soda, and cake mix. Stir in the white whole wheat flour. Add in the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
Step Two: Scoop out 2 Tablespoons of cookie dough for each cookie. Place on a non-stick baking sheet, 2 1/2 inches apart. Bake in the preheated oven for 13 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 4 – 5 minutes, transfer onto a wired cooling rack. Enjoy!
Tip: You can make the dough ahead of time, and roll out the 2 Tablespoons of cookie dough. Place prepared cookie dough into a large container with lid. Use sheets of wax paper in between layers of cookie dough. Place in the refrigerator. When ready to bake – Remove the container from refrigerator and thaw for 15 – 20 minutes, on the counter. Bake in a 350 F degree oven for 11 minutes. Allow to cool on pan for 4 – 5 minutes, transfer onto a wired cooling rack.
Get in the kitchen, and bake up some memories!
For more recipes with sprinkles click here –> SPRINKLES
You might also like:
- Easy Milk Bone Dog Treats – 3 ingredients (with video) - August 18, 2017
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (with video) - July 28, 2017
- Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars - June 13, 2017
- Pumpkin Bone Broth Dog Treats - May 26, 2017
- Gluten Free Funfetti Banana Bread (with video) - April 18, 2017
- Bone Broth Dog Treats (with video) - March 17, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Brownies (with video) - February 10, 2017
- Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - January 20, 2017
- Easy Homemade Buttery Caramels - December 2, 2016
- Pumpkin Pie - November 18, 2016